The Academic Success Program offers you a broad a range of classes and services to support your academic journey and help turn your educational goals into a reality.
- Accuplacer and college preparation in reading, writing, math, and computer
- Academic support while in occupational programs and general education courses
- Preparation for GED/HSED
- Computer basics introducing students to general basic computer usage
- Time Management
- Financial Literacy
- Goal-setting, note-taking, and test-taking techniques
- Instruction for English Language Learners (ELL)
- Career exploration and employability skills preparing students for the workplace
- Basic skills and literacy instruction
- Alternative high school program
- College Success Workshops
All academic services listed above are provided at no cost to students. Stop in to Academic Success located in the Lakeside Center, second floor, or call (715) 365-4455 or email email@example.com for an appointment.
Academic Success also provides courses that are aimed at better preparing students for success in their college courses. These courses are financial aid eligible. Contact Academic Success and ask about the Prepared Learner classes.
“Working with Academic Success has helped me go forward and accomplish my goal of becoming a bookkeeper. The lab hours are very flexible for students who have to work. The staff are available and helpful to those students who need help with their assignments. I’m grateful for Academic Success as I can always count on them for help. Thank you for all the support you provide us”
Earn A GED/HSED
Learn how to earn a high school equivalency.
Prepare for College
General introductory classes help you prepare for college-level courses.